Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An introduction

Yes, another blog. I was brought here by plainfoolish and...honestly I'm not sure why I think I'll post things here that I wouldn't in my LJ but I suppose it's worth a try.

I waffled over the journal title. I've been reading books on chivalry lately, and it seemed like something I ought to look into more. And the more I read, the more I wanted to look into it. And live it, at least as much as you can these days.

I think this is where I'm going to chronicle that journey.

4 comments:

Plain Foolish said...

Welcome!

Um, maybe because I started posting things I wasn't posting before?

Kate said...

Could well be...

And possibly because almost nobody knows about it yet, and I have this illusion of near-anonymity...

Plain Foolish said...

Yeah, that's kind of how I started Plain Foolish. And then the love of the writing kicked in, and even though folks found it, well... I found I could still write there.

Kate said...

I'm kibnda hoping something like that happens to me, too. I spent all weekend thinking about things to write about here, though I never got the chance to actually do any of it...